HPRMA’s membership is comprised of healthcare professionals across many areas of expertise in marketing, public relations and communications. In this new blog series we get to know more about our members.
We are starting this series with members of HPRMA’s Board of Directors. This week’s guest is Christine Ramsey, president of HPRMA Board of Directors and manager of marketing and internal communications at Riverside University Health System.
If you would like to be included in a future member spotlight, please email us at email@example.com.
Manager, Marketing and Internal Communications at Riverside University Health System
President of HPRMA Board of Directors
1. What’s the coolest thing you’re working on right now at Riverside University Health?
Working alongside our patient experience team as we rollout a new survey for qualified patients to provide immediate feedback to help with service recovery
2. What book are you reading?
Executive Coaching with Backbone and Heart by Mary Beth O’Neill
3. When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
Spending time with my two daughters
4. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Relaxing by the pool with a refreshing drink in my hand
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Play the guitar
6. What three traits define you?
Integrity, creativity, determination
7. What is the most important healthcare trend you see right now?
The use of personalization and big data
8. What is something that you learned in the last week?
Trust your gut
9. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do?
Payoff my house and make a donation to my favorite charity, of course!
10. What is your favorite thing about HPRMA?
Collaborating with others