Membership & Benefits
Join HPRMA today to become part of a leading group of healthcare professionals in Southern California.
Choose your level of membership
Membership in HPRMA is open to marketing, communications, and public relations professionals working for healthcare institutions, agencies, and other organizations with an interest in healthcare from Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and Imperial counties.
Membership in HPRMA provides you with access to resources for professional development, networking, learning best-practices from peers and relationship development. As a member, you’ll be able to draw upon an array of expertise among colleagues in areas such as: advertising, branding, marketing strategy, market research, public relations, advocacy, community relations, crisis management, public relations, social media and technology.
Some of the many membership benefits include:
- Membership discounts to Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD)
- 10% discount on SHSMD U online courses and/or certificate services for groups of five or more
- Free registration to all SHSMD U Webcasts
- Quarterly newsletters
- Access to HPRMA member directory
- Free online job postings
- Extensive networking with colleagues who offer wide-ranging experiences and expertise
- Advice on career advancement
- Discount on SHSMD (Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development) membership
- Opportunities to speak at conferences or webinars
- Opportunities to volunteer
Learn more about The Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD), a personal membership group of the American Hospital Association. SHSMD is the largest and most prominent voice and resource for healthcare strategists, planners, marketers, and communications and public relations professionals nationwide.
Benefits of Membership
As an HPRMA member, you’ll save on our professional development luncheon meetings, special workshops and seminars.
HPRMA’s annual Golden Advocates is the leading awards competition recognizing professional excellence in our local area While we welcome everyone, HPRMA members receive a special discount on entries
The HPRMA Job Bank lists desirable openings in our field, including local and out-of-state listings. Online access to the Job Bank is an exclusive members-only benefit. Plus, HPRMA members receive notification by email whenever a new opening is posted.
The HPRMA Membership Directory gives you instant access to contact information for other healthcare professionals in our area. Housed on our Web site, the directory is available only to HPRMA members.
Student memberships are available to those enrolled in a college or university marketing, advertising, PR, communications, healthcare or business administration program with at least six semester units, and not currently employed in the industry. HPRMA dues cover a 12-month period.
Membership in HPRMA is open to professionals in healthcare public relations, marketing, advertising and communications practitioners, as well as people serving those organizations, such as vendors, agencies, suppliers and affiliated businesses.HPRMA dues cover a 12-month period.
If you have a minimum of four people in your organization who want to join HPRMA, you can save money with our corporate membership option. Please contact us for additional information:email@example.com. HPRMA dues cover a 12-month period.
Renew your membership annually. New members will incur a one-time fee of $25 for application processing
One-Year Membership Fee
- Individual New Membership: $150 ($125 + $25 processing fee)
- Individual Membership Renewal: $125
- New Corporate Membership: $275 ($250 + $25 processing fee)*
- Corporate Membership Renewal: $250*
* Four people are included on a corporate membership.
- Student Membership: $75 ($0 processing fee)